Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Weekend of Investigation

Mommy and Ayson had a pretty low key weekend as we both had colds:( Daddy was busy in the gardens!

On Saturday, Ayson was checking out Daddy's running shoes.
Ayson: Hmmm, Daddy's shoes still seem pretty big...how does Daddy not trip over his feet with these big clodhoppers on?!



On Sunday both Mommy and Ayson were feeling MUCH better and we even did some exploring outside.

Ayson: I know I can beat Daddy to my swing (I have my tongue out for extra speed:)





Ayson: LOOK at that!!



Ayson: Mommy loves this picture but I told her not to post it because I have bark on my mouth (yes, I had to taste it...don't you taste everything too?!)



Ayson: I wonder how long I can wave this stick around before Mommy takes it away from me:)



Story time with Daddy. Ayson and Daddy are reading about trucks and Daddy is making truck noises:)

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to showing Ayson all the big truck activity on Ashmun Street in our home town when he visits next month. Loved all the pics. Thanks mom and dad! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete