Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Weekend on the Farm

Daddy, Mommy, and Ayson spent the weekend with Grandma Collene and Grandpa Ric, on the farm.

Ayson got to see the cows, ride around with Grandma and Grandpa, and visit with his Aunties, Uncles, and Cousins. Thanks for the Great weekend, Grandma and Grandpa!

Ayson: GO, go, Grandma, Go!





Ayson: WOW, Look at me way up high with Grandpa!





Ayson: Weeee...AGAIN Auntie Fran! Do it again!



Ayson: Hmmm...Curran, this water tastes GREAT!



The boys looking for the cows.



Uncle Dan giving Ayson instructions on how to ride the trike.



Ayson, Kaela, and Curran posing for the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,Adam and Ayson, I love all your recent posts. What a treasure of memories you have. These posts from your week end on the farm are special to me because Ayson's Grandma Pat and I grew up on a farm. At the time I didn't appreciate that life, but now I treasure the memories I have of that life and the family closeness; just as I see in your photos.
    Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete