EEEEeeeee...being chased by Daddy on Friday!
Ayson and Daddy eating an apple.
Saturday was a lazy morning. We hung out in our pjs as long as possible. Ayson trying out a new hat.
Ayson: Mumma! What do you think of my helmet?
On Sunday, Grandma Collene and Grandpa Ric stopped by for a visit. Grandma made us a peach pie...yum! Thanks Grandma!
Walking in the yard with Grandma Collene.
Ayson: Come on Grandma, I'll show you where the apples are!
Ayson had a blast in the sprinkler. Saturday and Sunday were super hot days...so much for summer being over with!
Ayson and Grandma Collene going for a ride around the yard.
Ayson testing out "no hands" :)
Ayson eating ice cream with Grandpa Ric.
Ayson: Yum! I love ice cream!!
While Daddy was cooking, Ayson wanted UP and he was very persistent. So Mommy fixed Daddy up with the Moby wrap and Ayson was able to "help" Daddy make chicken pot pie.
Ayson climbing into his little cubby.
Great new pics; I especially like the one of Ayson helping Daddy cook. If there's a will, there is a way!
ReplyDelete