Mommy dressed Addie in the same cute outfit that Ayson wore home from the hospital. Check out the similarities:)
Ayson 2010
Addie 2012
More pictures of our baby doll. The blanket was a gift from Mommy and Daddy's friend, Caryn.
Ayson getting a closer look at his baby sister.
Daddy and Ayson out for a walk (which always involves a detour by the tractor) while Mommy and Addie were napping on Monday. Check out that smile!
A steamy first sponge bath photo for Addie. She was not impressed with the whole ordeal.
Proud Daddy holding his baby girl.
Ohhhh thank you so much! I think she looks a lot like Ayson. I love the pictures of him holding her too. So cute! I wish so badly that I could be there to snuggle her and watch Ayson be the big bro he is! Maybe this summer when my family goes to New York we can stop by =)
ReplyDelete