While at the Dentist office on Tuesday, Mommy and Daddy found a picture of Ayson in the "no Cavity club" from 2016 :)

Ayson's class had a blast sledding on Tuesday

Mommy attended the Valentine's Parties for Addie and Ayson

Friday was the 100th day of school. Ayson's teacher had an app on her smart phone that would make you look old.
A 100 YEAR old Ayson!

Ayson's "at 100" story: "I need medical help and after that I sit on the toilet and get off and then get on again and then I fall on the rock hard floor and break most of my bones and I did not break one of my arms and called for help. It took 1 year to fix me. One year later, Grady died at the age of 102. 48 years later I died at the age of 150"


Addie dressed as a cat. Meow!


Addie requested that we color eggs, so we did!

On Saturday night, we had a Family Date Night for Valentine's. We each picked want we wanted for dinner and Daddy made double chocolate fudge tart. YUM!

We went gallivanting in Syracuse on Sunday: Sky Zone, lunch at Bone Fish Grill, and a walk at Clarks Reservation State Park.
Playground fun

Don't step on the cracks!!!



Look at the green moss!


A little patch of grass that we hae kept alive this winter:)

School work - upside down to make you think ;)

Addie:


No comments:
Post a Comment