Ayson has recently started talking in his sleep. We would hear from our bedroom:
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" When Daddy would go into Ayson's room and ask Ayson what he wanted, Ayson said "Hi Daddy" with a huge smile :)
"I can't, I can't, I can't" (climb over a fence in Ayson's dream)
"Daddy, Daddy" (My feet were calling for you because they were itchy)
"Daddy, what's the hardest part of your day?" Daddy's response "leaving you" :)
The kiddos playing lacrosse outside in the 50 degree weather with Gianna on Monday afternoon.


Great Grandma Roe (Grandpa Roger's Mommy - as Mommy explained to the kiddos) passed away on Wednesday. Great Grandma was 97 years old. She was loved by so many!!! Addie gave Mommy a big hug and said, "I'm sorry about your Grandma, Mommy. What can I do for you?" SUCH a sweetheart! Mommy said "I just needs lots of hugs" :)

Hello March!

Dr Suess week at school: Thing 1 and Thing 2

Friday was a snow day for the kiddos and Mommy!

We lost 2 branches on our lilac tree due to the rain/ice and heavy snow. Luckily we did not loose power!

Friday afternoon fun in the snow

Where is the mountain?!?!?


Just under a foot of snow at 1:30 pm on Friday

Saturday morning -


Ayson's fort

Addie's snow pile


The kids in the snow fort Mommy built

The orchard looked fantastic with snow covered branches!!


Addie's story: "My cat got lost and he never came back and a Mason Ryan":

Ayson has started calling himself "Ace" (Mommy and Daddy picked that nickname for him but until know, he has refused to use it ;)

Addie's picture: Grace and Addie
No comments:
Post a Comment